Become a Member
CNI selectively accepts new members.
CNI is the most profitable option for independent Ag Retailers. With CNI’s unique business model, the retailer shares in distributor rebates as well as the retail rebates on agri-chemicals, seed and micro nutrients. CNI is owned by the most influential independent Ag Retailers with membership from New Mexico to Maryland. CNI has a branded focus with distributor contracts for all major R&D suppliers and also contracts with all the US Generic suppliers including ownership in Direct Ag Source, which owns end use registrations and serves as the brand strategy for CNI.
Business Resource Offered
• World class customer service center for order entry and delivery
• Efficient and accurate distribution of rebates and patronage payments
• Quarterly marketing meetings with members to update on new technology, manufacturer price and programs and to communicate industry trends affecting local markets
• Annual Meeting to review direction, train on relevant topics/technology and reinforce industry relationships with our suppliers
• Member web site provides you with your open invoices, current statements, sales comparison reports and more
• An opportunity to network with the best Independent Ag Retailers
• Dedicated Account Manger
• Access to management
Requirements for Membership
• Site visit by Account Manager to review the intentions and needs of the Retailer
• Financial review and qualifications
• Retail location including adequate storage facility for Ag Chemicals, Seed and Micro Nutrients
• Purchase of stock
• Board approval and execution of a dealer patron agreement
If you would like to apply for membership, fill out the information below and our account manager, for your location, will contact you.